Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

On this day of thanks, I thought I would list a few of the many, many things I am thankful for.

My home - it isn't always the neatest, cleanest place on earth, but it is warm and full of love.

My family - I am really, really, really thankful for my family. They are so amazing and I love them so much.

Food to eat - as we get ready to stuff ourselves, I'm thankful that we have food all year long.

My job - I get to get up every day and go to a place I love to work with people I enjoy and help kids I adore. How much better can it get?

My country - we live in America, it isn't perfect, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

My safety - with the news of what is happening in India right now, I'm even more thankful for my safety. My heart and prayers go out to all the people in India.

My pets - my cat is sitting on the desk next to me right now and my chickens have already laid me two eggs today, and my bunnies spend a few hours inside snuggling with us last night. I love my pets.


There are so many more things, but just let me say I'm so blessed and thankful on this day of thanksgiving. I hope I remember to "give thanks" more than just once a year.

What are you thankful for?

Jill

No comments: