For more menu ideas, check out Organizing Junkie!
I am hosting Thanksgiving on Thursday here at my house. I love Thanksgiving! I think it is my favorite holiday. I love the food, I love the feeling, I love having family over, I love the idea of a day to sit around and give thanks. I also love that it signals the start of the whole "Holiday Season."
Because I'll be doing LOTS of cooking on Thursday, the rest of the week is pretty easy meals. And of course, Friday and Saturday (and Sunday?) will be something with turkey in it!
- Muffin cake (a recipe I found in my "Cheap Eating" cookbook)
- oatmeal with berries
- toast with jam or peanut butter and honey
- left over pan rolls with butter and honey
- hummus with pita chips and carrots
- lunchmeat sandwiches
- lunchmeat and cheese sticks
- Breakfast burritos
- Stir fry with pot stickers and veggies, rice, fruit
- pesto pasta, foccacia bread
- brown rice and bean crockpot meal (I've had this on the menu for three weeks and I'm actually going to make it this week!!)
- TURKEY, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, rolls, green bean casserole, corn, relish tray, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, berry pie, etc etc etc. YUM!
What are your favorite things to use leftover turkey in?