This week on Frugal Feasting we are going to be talking about meatless cooking. This is one of the ways we save money on our groceries. We have meatless meals at least twice a week (and sometimes more).
We all have meatless meals sometimes and I'm going to give you a list of meals that will work for even the most ardent meat lover. And I'm also going to give you some of our favorite meatless meals.
This week we will be eating meatless also, although not every day.
- Amish Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade oatmeal with berries
- toast with peanut butter and honey
- Spanish Tortilla
- Roasted Veggies and homemade bread
- Breakfast for dinner
- Brown Rice and Lentil Casserole, bread, veggies
- Italian Chicken and homemade rice-a-roni
So, come back tomorrow and check out my post on meatless meals!
And if you need more great menu ideas, check out Organizing Junkie.