Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm So Proud of Me!

Ok, today I did two things I didn't think I would be able to do. The first was to stay within my budget. I talked about how hard it has been for me to resist the bargains and the splurges when I have been grocery shopping. I planned my menu using things from my Crazyville Food Shoppe so that I would only need to buy milk and fresh fruit (we have tons of veggies in the garden right now). I also had a few "we're outta's" - deodorant for instance! I set a budget and kept to it! Yeah me!

The other thing I did was add a RSS feed to my blog. I am not ashamed to admit I am technically challenged (and fairly new to blogging) and I had absolutely no idea how to add a feed. But I walked myself through the steps at Feedburner and magically I have a feed! So please make my hard work worth it and subscribe to my blog.

I also met with the head of the Planning and Development department for our city. I dropped off a packet with chicken information and talked to him about changing the law. The first step in my quest to bring my chickens home.

Don't you love it when you have one of those days that makes you proud to be you?

Jill

No comments: