I sat down and planned my meals for this week and realized I'm in a decidedly ethnic mood. For dinners this week we are having one Thai and two Greek inspired ideas. Hmmm . . . wonder what got into me. Well, three meals this week are new to me so I will post how they went. Here they are:
- Easy Cheese and Bean Rounds (recipe with pictures posted Tuesday)
- bagels, lunch meat, cream cheese, fruit
- Campbell's soup (we have a lot in our Crazyville Food Shoppe)
- Crockpot Chicken and Quinoa from the Nourishing Gourmet blog, salad
- Thai Spaghetti Toss (from Cheap Fast Good), salad
- Mary's Greek Inspired Pasta (from Cheap Fast Good), french bread
- Gyros, home fries, fruit
- Easy lentil stew, homemade breadsticks, salad
- Tuna salad, bread
applesauce with graham crackers
You will notice that there is a lot of salad on my menu - that is because my garden is FULL of lettuce! No tomatoes yet (well, there are loads of tomatoes, they are all just still green!), but we have lots of lettuce to use up.
Visit Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plan Monday ideas!