Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day Five

This whole one tank of gas for the month might be a problem. Today we went to a family birthday party. In was at my sister-in-law's house which, unfortunately, is about 40 minutes away from us. We used almost a quarter tank of gas today! Ugh! Well, we'll do the best we can.

I made granola today so that maybe we can stretch the cheap cereal. Today for meals we all ate whatever we could find. I slept in again and didn't fix anything for anyone. So there.

I'm making some Thai noodles for Hubby and I to take for lunches this week. The kids won't touch them, which is fine with me because it leaves even more for us!

Jill

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm enjoying following along with your challenge. The gas would be a killer for us -- I drive 30 miles round trip/day, not to mention having to tote kids to/from sports, piano, etc.